Good Health Healthy Lungs Liquid Tonic 200ml
Good Health Healthy Lungs is a Natural Liquid Lung Tonic, Formulated to Help Clear the Lungs and Support Healthy Breathing
Good Health Healthy Lungs Contains Specific Herbal Extracts, Including Thyme and White Horehound to Support Lung Conditions Such as Coughs, Respiratory Tract Infections and Respiratory Symptoms Arising From Air Pollution
Good Health Healthy Lungs formulation helps to clear airways, support healthy breathing and helps to fight the effects of air pollution. It contains four proven and effective herbal extracts, Thyme, White Horehound, Aniseed and Ginger in a base containing Manuka Honey, which all work synergistically to support lung health.
- White horehound is used in respiratory conditions for its expectorant and antispasmolytic actions (relieves spasms of smooth muscle). It is commonly used for bronchitis, both acute and chronic, hoarseness, the common cold and all conditions with a non-productive cough and asthma.
- Ginger has a warming action and improves circulation in the lungs. It is useful for coughs, colds, bronchitis, emphysema, asthma, and any respiratory condition requiring a expectorant action. It also helps to relieve nausea.
- Thyme is one of the most popular herbs used to support the respiratory tract, in Western medicine. Thyme helps to strengthen the immune system due to its antibacterial and antiviral properties which help fight bacterial and viral infections. It is very effective at relieving both wet and dry coughs. Thyme has an expectorant action, which enables mucus to be thinned so it can be coughed up more easily helping clear the air passages of excess mumous. It is also effective for sore throats including tonsilitis.
- Aniseed has antitussive (anti-cough) and expectorant actions. It has a relaxing effect on the bronchials, helping to ease spasms in the chest. It is useful for cough, and bronchial inflammation. Both Aniseed and ginger have a warming effect on the body. Aniseed also contributes to the pleasant flavour of this formula.
- New Zealand Manuka Honey is widely recognised for its health benefits including its antibacterial and soothing action
Good Health Healthy Lungs Helps to Support:
- Coughs of any type
- All respiratory infections
- Sore throats, tonsillitis, laryngitis
- Chest infections, colds
- Bronchitis, whooping cough, asthma, emphysema
- Any respiratory symptoms arising from pollution (air pollution from traffic, heavy industry, smoking etc.)
Air Pollution is a big problem these days in some places and is a major concern for our health. Continually breathing in poor quality air, whether it's from traffic fumes, heavy industry or smoking, including second hand smoke, all takes its toll on our lungs and overall health. Good Health Healthy Lungs Tonic supports the health of our lungs by helping to keep our airways clear and enabling healthy breathing
Directions: Adults: Take 5ml to 10 ml (best taken immediately before meals). Children 5-12 years old: Give 2.5ml to 5ml Children 1-5 years old:Give 1ml to 2.5ml. Best taken in a 1/4 cup warm water (enhances the action) 1 - 3 times daily or as professionally advised
Presentation: Each bottle contains 200ml
Precautions: Not suitable for infants under the age of 12 months old (due to Manuka Honey content). Use with caution in cases of peptic ulcer and gastroesophageal reflux (due to Ginger content). Contraindicated with Gallstones (due to ginger). Not for use during pregnancy or breastfeeding. Keep out of reach of children. If symptoms persist, please contact your doctor. Take strictly as directed.
Ingredients: Each 10ml contains:
- Herbal Extracts Equivalent to dry:
- Thyme Leaf (Thymus vulgaris) - 300mg
- White Horehound (Marrunium vulgare) - 150mg
- Aniseed (Pimpinella anisum oleum) - 400mg
- Ginger (Zingiber officinale) - 300mg
- In a base of New Zealand Manuka Honey, Vegetable Glycerol, Citric Acid and Water
FREE WORLDWIDE DELIVERY - Good Health Healthy Lungs
- Buy x 1 - NZD$27.00
- Buy x 2 - NZD$50.00
- Buy x 6 - NZD$144.00
Herbal remedies, dietary supplements, prescription and non-prescription medicines have benefits and may also have risks. Always carefully read the instructions and use Good Health Healthy Lungs as directed unless otherwise advised by your healthcare professional. If your symptoms continue or you have side effects consult your healthcare professional for further advice.
Do you have a question about Good Health Healthy Lungs? Please address your query to firstname.lastname@example.org
Belmont Pharmacy Limited - Your New Zealand Online Pharmacy.
© Belmont Pharmacy Limited - Good Health Healthy Lungs