Kiwiherb Comfrey Ointment 30G
Kiwiherb Comfrey Ointment is a High Potency Natural Anti-inflammatory External Application, Proven to be Effective for the Support of Stiff Joints, Sports Injuries, Bumps and Strains
Kiwiherb Comfrey Ointment is a Premium Herbal, 100% Natural Product made from Certified Organic Comfrey Leaf and Root which has been Developed using Sound Traditional and Scientific Evidence
Kiwiherb Comfrey Ointment helps to reduce swelling and pain and aids healing and mobility in acute and chronic conditions. It has been proven in clinical trials to reduce back and joint pain. Traditionally Comfrey is known as "Knitbone".
- Key Therapeutic Uses Include:
- Reduces inflammation and aids healing of connective tissue damage and hairline fractures
- Comfrey ointment, applied topically, has been proven in clinical trials to reduce the swelling and pain of ankle sprains
- Acute back pain was reduced by 95% after Comfrey application with noticeable reduction in the first hour after appliaction
- Comfrey application also helps to improve joint mobility and pain in osteoarthritis of the knee and in tennis elbow
Directions: Apply to the affected area 2-3 times daily or as directed by your healthcare Professional. It is safe to be applied during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
Presentation: Each Pot contains 30G Ointment
Precautions: For External Use Only. Do not apply to broken skin. Store below 30 degrees C. away from direct sunlight. Keep out of reach of children. If symptoms persist, please contact your doctor.
- Comfrey Root and Leaf (Certified Organic) 15%
- Organic Sunflower Oil
- Natural Organic Beeswax
- Contains no artificial colours, fragrances or preservatives
FREE WORLDWIDE DELIVERY - Kiwiherb Comfrey Ointment
- Buy x 1 - NZD$16.00
- Buy x 2 - NZD$28.00
- Buy x 6 - NZD$78.00
Herbal remedies, dietary supplements, prescription and non-prescription medicines have benefits and may also have risks. Always carefully read the instructions and use Kiwiherb Comfrey Ointment as directed unless otherwise advised by your healthcare professional. If your symptoms continue or you have side effects consult your healthcare professional for further advice.
Do you have a question about Kiwiherb Comfrey Ointment? Please address your query to email@example.com
Belmont Pharmacy Limited - Your New Zealand Online Pharmacy.
© Belmont Pharmacy Limited - Kiwiherb Comfrey Ointment