Scopoderm - Anti-Seasickness Patches
Because the drug is slowly and continously released from the patch through the skin and in to the bloodstream the common sedation/drowsiness side-effects of normal sea-sickness tablets, which release their drug quickly & have to be repeat dosed, are dramatically reduced.
The Scopoderm Patch is adhered to the hairless skin just behind one of your ears and will give you 72 hours of continous relief from the dehabilating effects of sea-sickness.
Scopoderm is not for everyone and is NOT for use by:
- Persons with Glaucoma
- Children under the age of 12
- Persons with any Obstructive Bowel Disease
- Persons with a history of Epilepsy
- Men suffering from urinary retention due to enarged Prostates
- Women either Pregnant or Breastfeeding
ph +64 9 445 8247